Avast is a leading cybersecurity software that offers cutting-edge technology for the protection of the device and data from various cyber-attacks. Its versatile range of products offers you with various functions such as computer security, browser security, firewall, anti-phishing, anti-spam, and much more. For accessing all these, an Avast account is much needed. Hence, you first have to create an account. For account creation and Avast Login, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Procedure for Avast Account Creation
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your computing device. For this, you have to click the icon of your preferred browser from the desktop or the system tray.
- Further, move to the Avast Login window by typing “my.avast.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- From the sign-in window, you have to click the “Register” tab. You will find this tab on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Avast account creation web page. Now, you are needed to enter the required profile details in their respective fields. The following are the details that you are needed to provide.
- Email Address
In the first field, you have to enter the email address to get the information about your subscription and to access your account. Make sure you provide the email address that you want to link with Avast.
For the security of your Avast account, you are needed to create a secure and unique password. The password that you create for your account must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol.
- Re-enter Password
In order to confirm the password that you have created, you are required to re-enter it in the next field. You have to ensure that you enter the exact same password as you have created above.
- Thereafter, click the “Create New Account” tab for the successful creation of your Avast account.
- In the next window, Avast asks you to verify your account by opening the mail that you have received. Hence, move to your registered email account and open the verification mail sent to you by Avast.
- Finally, tap the “Verify Email” option to verify your account successfully.
- Once the verification is done, the completion message will display on your screen. Click the “Continue” tab to conclude the process.
Procedure for Avast Login
- Firstly, open a preferred web browser. For instance, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- After that, you have to type “my.avast.com” in the address bar of your browser. By doing so, you will be redirected to the Avast Login window.
- In the next window, you are required to enter the username and password that are linked with your Avast account. Start the Avast Login Process by providing the email address that is linked with Avast.
- After that, you have to provide the password that you have created at the time of account creation. Make sure you enter the correct password in order to avoid errors.
- Once you are done with entering the login credentials, you will get an option to save the credentials on your system and to remain signed in. This will help you in saving your time of entering the login credentials again and again. In order to save, you have to checkmark the “Remember Me” option. However, Avast suggests you to opt this option only when you are using your personal computer.
- At last, click the “Login” button for successfully completing the Avast Login process and Avast will take you to your account.